Monday, July 2, 2007

Holidays are a Wonderful Thing...

...because they allow you the time to do the things you don't normally have time to do during the week, like go see Blue Oyster Cult at Ribfest, or bottle and keg the beers that you've had in secondary for over a month.

The Cali Common I decided to go the easy route and keg, so it's currently force carbonating (which reminds me, I'd better go hit it again with the CO2). The Survey Porter, on the other hand, I figured that if I went through all of the time and effort to design a label for it, the least I could do is bottle it and show off the labels. Bottled a case and a half of 12 oz bottles, a few crown tops and a few 650 ml Rogue bottles, plus one empty from the Rogue 10,000 crown tops. All things considered, I think that my label designs are getting better, but they still have a long way to go.

No comments: